Ocean View Luxury Villa Rental Costamar is a world of leisure without limits – Caribbean living at its best. Reflective pools, a grand foyer, vaulted ar artisanal ceilings, frontage on the Caribbean Sea, and a lush tropical surrounding-nature combine to delight all your senses,
bringing a feeling of exceptional peace and tranquility.
Your first impression is also your lasting sensation, and it will be your long-held memory. Through your eyes, the windows to your soul… you experience visual infinity! Your other senses are up for a similar treat at Ocean View Luxury Villa.
Within this magnificent estate, the“ WOW” factor is everywhere and ever-present, and yet it remains true to its hospitable soul, as it exudes the warm ambiance of a loving family home. Spend the day in the circular deck; relax by the pool; watch your children play in the gardens. In the evening, relax in the grand living room or outdoor terraces – – – sensations of infinity are everywhere.
There is no other property available today in Casa de Campo like Ocean View Luxury Villa Rental Costamar 10. This modern, contemporary and magnificent home not only holds the combination of exceptional quality, meticulous details, and captivating views, it is also completely new, fully furnished and equipped, ready to move in and be enjoyed
• Total living space 15, 800 square feet (1,500 square meters)
• Lot 51, 668 square feet (4, 800 square meters)
• Overlooking the Signature Tee of Teeth of the Dog Golf Course
• Grand Living Room with 20 -foot cathedral-sculptured wood
• Entertainment Room with 72-inch HDT V and surround sound
• Indoor Dining Room that seats 18, Lounge Area and Wine
• Professionally designed, insulated, humidity and temperature-controlled Wine Cellar with a capacity of more than 500 bottles
• Indoor/ Outdoor Dining Areas
• Rosenthal dinnerware
• Indoor/Outdoor Reflective Pools
• Indoor/Outdoor G ardens
• Trellis-shaded Terrace
• All 6 bedrooms have uninterrupted ocean views with its own
• All 2nd floor suites bedrooms enjoy a double-height ceiling
• 3 King size beds S sites
• 3 Double Queen size beds S sites
• Fret the bed linens and towels
• Lutron automatic blackout shades in all Suites
• All Suites are fully air-conditioned with Nest-controlled
• All Suites have HDT V’s
• Vanities in Owner’s Suite and Master Suite II
• Owner’s Master Suite Walk-In Closet with private view to
• Private Garden and Outdoor Shower in Master Suite II
• Solid, double 15 -foot high entrance door
• S unset Circular Deck
• Over-sized glass doors overlooking uninterrupted ocean views
from every Suite
• Rooftop Deck and full bar, BBQ, surround sound music system
• O Otis Elevator for 8
• Unique and custom-designed Golf Closet
• State-of-the-Art Kitchen and S secondary y Kitchen
• Fully Trained Service Staff
• Private Staff Quarters
• Large Capacity Laundry
• High-Speed Internet
• Digital Cable TV,
• Highly sophisticated music system throughout the proper t y
• 70 -foot climate controlled, non-chemical swimming pool with a hydrotherapy Jacuzzi
• Tucci Umbrellas
• Climate-controlled Plunge Pool
• Garage for cars and golf carts
• Customized illumination
• Carefully designed landscaping with diverse varieties of exotic palm trees, bougainvilleas, gingers, Helicon, auteurisms, white all frangipani
• Exotic native woods and Italian marble throughout
• Art pieces by Internationally known Caribbean ceramic artist, Agustin de Andino
• In-house massages, manicures, pedicures
Since it opened in La Romana pretty much 50 years earlier as the chief retreat in the Dominican Republic, Casa de Campo® Resort and Villas has been a most adored luxury objective for perceiving explorers and huge names the world over who relish the private gated arrange for its shielded and select setting. Known as the best golf resort, the 3 Pete Dye greens join Teeth of the Dog, which is the #1 situated course in the Caribbean. The activities are generally world-class — 7 excellent restaurants including the amazing new Minitas Beach Club, a Marina, Equestrian Center featuring Polo, Shooting Course, remarkable shopping, and 3 private immaculate white sand coastlines. In case you need the best, the most, and the first in the Caribbean, your Casa de Campo experience is holding on.
Casa de Campo offers a remarkable number of activities for you to experience. Whether you have to play sports, put vitality in or on the water, value an enthusiastic nightlife, go on a culinary journey, shop until you drop, get some answers concerning the Dominican culture, or basically loosen up and escape, the best in the Caribbean is acceptable
Golfers find their rhythm at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas’ magnificently organized fairways made by the staggering Pete Dye, including the #1 situated green in the Caribbean, Teeth of the Dog. Hitting the fairway in the Dominican Republic on the respect-winning greens will without a doubt be an astounding sled.
Train with the masters at our existing class Golf Learning Center to play your best game on the Caribbean shoreline on our three Pete Dye works of art: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, and The Links. Discharge your potential with offices and camps offered by Casa de Campo’s driving golf educators, or pick to practice with the Track Man Simulator. Adventure up to the tee on one of Casa de Campo Resort and Villas’ three respect-winning greens and end up included by impeccable Caribbean waters, eminent effects, and imprint troubles. Nothing takes a gander at the imperatives, intensity, and vitality enveloping a golf rivalry.
Casa de Campo is more than an inn that offers golf, it’s a world head golf resort in an astounding objective with the most perfectly awesome courses and rivalries open for this zapping game. Put your capacities to the test by enrolling for one of Casa de Campo’s many golf rivalries, holding tight to our amazing greens: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, and The Links.
Scratched through and through of stone, Altos de Chavón — a model sixteenth-century Mediterranean town—sits 300 feet over the Chavón River. Worked over a period of six years, the town opened in 1982 with Frank Sinatra performing live at the 5,000-seat Grecian-style outside amphitheater, where different world masters have since performed. Today, the town is a great spot to visit for its bewildering medieval feel, its structure, and a lot of stogies, clothing, and diamond retailers, top-of-the-line nourishment, bars, and articulations and works of art. Its point of convergence, the St. Stanislaus Church, is a well-known wedding site in the DR, with unrivaled points of view over the conduit. Without a doubt, the Altos de Chavón Archeological Museum houses one of the most extensive varieties of indigenous culture in the DR.
The sweeping viewpoints over the Chavón River, and over the Dye Fore fairway which skirts on the east side, make Altos de Chavón a perfect photo stop on a journey through La Romana. There’s an additional charge for non-guests of Casa de Campo, or you can book a journey through the town. Around nighttime, the setting ends up being altogether logically extraordinary, with wistful lighting on the stone courts and devouring verandas dismissing the stream.
|Check In||12:00 pm|
|Check Out||12:00 pm|